Cellus Hamilton has officially revealed the album artwork for his highly anticipated sophomore album titled “Album Of The Year”. The recent title began as what many thought to be a simple hashtag but turns out to be the “official” title. Calling his project “Album Of The Year” places an insane amount of pressure for Hamilton to really deliver a standout album and also poses the question of is the freshman artist even capable. In addition, the title has divided many of Hamilton’s fans; many who believe the title is cliche & lacks humility. Today Hamilton’s team also revealed the official track listing. #AlbumOfTheYear will be available for pre-order on March 20th!
1. Seeds in the Ground (feat. Emily Thomas) [Prod. NelsonNewRhodes]
2. First Amendment [Prod. Ckwnce]
3. East of Eden [Prod. Rozart]
4. Never Get Old [Prod. RXDCXM]
5. Law & Order [Prod. Mykal Riley]
6. Fire & Wood [Prod. Rozart]
7. Drugs & Rollercoasters [Prod. Neal Howard]
8. Pick Yo Poison [Prod. Von Vuai]
9. Good Theology [Prod. tree.]
10. Mary’s Song (feat. AJ Ryan) [Prod. Cellus Hamilton & NelsonNewRhodes]
11. Loved You Well (feat. Chino Hopes) [Prod. Von Vuai]
12. Tidal Wave [Prod. Young Yutta]
13. Insomnia [Prod. Von Vuai]
14. Dead Bodies / Thousand Deaths [Prod. BRadBeatMaker]
15. The Lion & The Lamb [Prod. RXDCXM]
16. PSA For Everybody [Prod. MKSB]
For more information on Cellus Hamilton, visit www.CellusHamilton.com, www.twitter.com/CellusHamilton, www.instagram.com/CellusHamilton, https://www.facebook.com/iamcellus and www.youtube.com/cellusofficial.
For press materials, please visit http://www.reverbnation.com/cellus_fnf.
# # #