YES LORD RADIO SEEKING GRAPHIC DESIGNERS OR SOUND & AUDIO ENGINEERS
Calling Graphic Designers and Audio/Sound Engineers…. Yes Lord Radio is looking for YOU! If you have a passion for marketing, graphic designs, or radio engineering, you might be a perfect fit.
Have you dreamed of being in radio? Do you have a background in radio or design or go to school for sound or graphic design? We are seeking both engineers and graphic designers like you to help us build! Join the Yes Lord Radio Network as we grow and rebrand our company and you can grow in your expertise in the field.
YLR is a great place to build your portfolio, network and understand how the world of internet radio works. We are looking for people with skills in computer technology, broadcast engineering, software and hardware maintenance and who have an interest in radio, journalism, music, and/or technology.
Some of the day to day activities could include: Social media posting; use of audio software and hardware; creative marketing and graphic design; Programming music for station;
Audio & Sound Engineer Interns should be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- SAM and RadioDJ (or willing to learn), CODING, SQL, and DATABASE;
- Write scripts for radio software like SAM; Solid foundation of audio engineering.
Graphic Design & Social Media Interns should be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Photoshop and other graphic design software;
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Writing & proofing skills are also required.
All interns must be:
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Quick learner and efficient
- High sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to meet timely deadlines and meet goals and checkpoints.
- Must be a team player but capable of working independently with little supervision at times
- Must have a laptop or desktop computer of your own with adequate software and internet access.
** All internships are unpaid (possibility of commissions and stipends).
***Must be available a minimum of 8 – 12 hours per week.
****Confidentiality Agreement must be signed before starting your internship.
To apply email us your resume at email@example.com with your contact information.